Our promise: I’m the SEO Hero will either deliver great local or product search results, or not cost a penny.
Let cut to the chase, to get customers, your site needs to be seen on the first page of Google search results. If it’s on page one of Google it’s probably also on the first page of Bing, Yahoo and all those other search engines.
There are many articles on the web telling you what your site needs to be high up in the search results. (There’s a list further down, but this is where we cut to the chase about what separates the first page sites from the rest). Pretty well 100% of them agree that what separates the top sites from the rest is authoritative links to your site, but very few will tell you how to get them, and even fewer how to get them fast.
It’s very simple, to be an seo hero for your business, you need to write about it and then distribute what you’ve written. The easiest way to do this is via syndicated press releases.
People, news channels and search engines are hungry for news. News channels everywhere are trusted and authoritative. If your release is taken up by just one press agency and released onto the web on their site, you can be pretty sure that that result will start showing up in the search results, and the link to your site in that result will start to boost your site.
Now don’t necessarily expect this to happen for a competitive one or two word short search term like “lawyer” or “seo hero”. However if you aim to rank for longer phrases, particularly those that might be relevant to local search such as “search engine optimisation, Champion, New York” and contain them in your press release they are more likely to be ranked.
GET YOUR BUSINESS IN THE NEWS
For instance a typical release might be something on the lines of:
White Hat, search engine optimisation specialists, in Champion, New York, announce the release of a free, new, organic page rank boosting tool, SEO Hero.
New York, USA – January 23, 2017 /Pressandpublicity/ –
Anyone who wants to get more visitors to their website and web pages will benefit from the amazing new free tool from White Hat. It brings the ability to see what aspects of ‘front-end’ page content and ‘back-end’ website design and hosting are good for page ranking and what needs to be improved. The details of the full service availability can be found here:
White Hat’s new tool democratises the world wide web by allowing everyone to see why websites are ranked in the way that they are. If people don’t want to enhance or improve their own position in the league tables of discovery they will at least now be able to keep an eye on those who do it for them.
First of all the tool compares written content with that of the top ranking sites. Amongst other things it looks at sentence structure, keyword frequency, page layout and readability. It then offers suggestions as to how to optimize for viewer engagement.
It checks coding, once again highlighting problem areas and suggesting alternatives to ensure that pages are delivered to the page visitors’ devices in the most efficient way.
It checks competitors back links and has the capability to identify high authority sites in the niche. Not only that it able to determine which back links come from PBNs or Personal Back link Networks. This is something which should worry black hat SEO companies.
Finally it checks servers to make sure that there are no bottlenecks in the rendering of the page.
Kyle Terry, founder of White Hat, had this to say about the new service:
“We want to bring the knowledge graph to the whole world. In effect it will enable everyone to be able to truthfully say, ‘I’m an SEO Hero.’
White Hat worked with some very talented individuals to bring this tool into being. Their hours of toil mean that users of this tool can get information of what to do to improve their sites in the blink of an eye.
Not only that, but it’s all free.”
Being seen on page one is what most businesses have struggled to do for years and years. “In truth, page one isn’t going to get any bigger or have more search results.” Kyle says “However this new tool should improve the variety, much like the various Google algorithm updates.”
Anyone wanting to avail themselves of this new free tool can access it at:
For more information about White Hat and their other optimization services contact:
White Hat, Champion house, Main Street, Champion, NY
In the demonstration press release above it can be seen that there are many combinations of words that refer to SEO excellence in the headline. Any of these can be combined together by a search engine when deciding on the relevance of an article to a searcher’s query.
The mistake that many people make is filling their press release with lots of links. to different pages of the same site. This destroys the credibility of the links and linking sites.
But it’s not just back links that help, links out to other sites help too. Especially if those links are ordered in a way that that helps people to categorise and sort them.
For instance if we look at the term “SEO Hero” there will be a number of other sites that use this term. These can be sorted into sites that have it in their URL, sites where it is mentioned in a blog, social media sites, featured on You Tube and so on. For your site you could do the same even listing your rivals as this is pertinent information.
See the examples below:
Blog Post Search Results:
- Wix Challenges SEOs To Outrank Them
- Wix Challenge Feed from Penrod Shero
SEO Hero 2017 Links to French sites
- Wix is Giving Away $50K in a Competition
- SEO Hero Competition – Index Nuke
- l’incroyable concours de référencement lancé par WIX French
- SEO HERO WIX leads to French/English seo hero leads to English SEO Hero – Love top SEO From FRANCE French Blog
- Doctor McAwesome’s SEO Blog leading to True SEO Hero trueseohero.com
- True SEO Hero and Giving Back | Fractl links to trueseohero.com
- Wix’s Real SEO Heroes! #NSFW – Local SEO Guide humour
- What it Means to Be a True SEO Hero links to trueseohero.com
- Earn $50,000 if you can rank in 4 months.
- Wix’s Seo Contest Creates run on Domains – Adam Yamada Hanff
- SEO Hero (seohero1059) links to Search Engine Optimization Dominate the Internet Pinterest
- SEO Hero – What is the Wix “SEO Hero” Challenge?
- 25 Facebook site Security Check Required l
- Wix’s Challenge Contestant’s sidekick, zero
- The-WIX-SEO-Lab-Challenge-2016 Vimeo
- SEO Hero Lab (@SEOHeroLab) on Twitter
- Reddit links
Pages related to SEO Competitions
- SEO Competitions Now Including SEO Hero Contest
- Wix Support Wix rules
- Wix.com | Wix SEO is the best – now’s your chance to win $50,00 Wix advert
Real SEO Hero – SEMrush profile links to searchengineoptimizationhero.com
44 Entrant SEO Hero – Enter the Matrix Web 2.0
Search engine optimization for SEO Hero – Joel Harper possible links
Support site Tool for SEO Hero – French SEO Brainstorm seo-hero.tech
Entrant Jonathan Bjorkskog
Disqus Disqus Profile – realseohero
Linked in SEO HERO | LinkedIn links to leadingseohero.com
Chrome web store links to seohero.media
- Terry Kyle
- Blog post service – Cheap SEO backlinks
- Search Engine Optimisation and Digital Marketing Australia
- SEO Hero – Indexsy
- Majestic Business Profile page for Terry Kyle – SEO Hero
- From Zero to Hero in 315,569,520 Seconds
- הקמת דפי נחיתה וקידום ממומן בגוגל lpwizard.com/seohero in English
- How you could be a SEO Hero in 2017 seolatino.com/seo-hero-2017
- Berks County SEO
- SEO Hero School with prof. Terry Kyle | crunchbase
- SEO Hero Experts
- Blog SEO hero Archives – Vitis PR
- Blog Competitive Analysis: How to Become an SEO Hero in 4 Steps | Search Engine Watch
- Linked in SEO Hero seo latino
- Rank Hero SEO – Ventura, CA
- Search Engine Optimization | Marketing Heroes
- The Copyeditor as the SEO Hero – Copyediting.com
- How to Become an SEO Hero In 4 Steps With Competitor Analysis – Conductor Learning Center
- http://seoheroes.pl/ Polish
- PPC PPC Strategy & Pay Per Click Advertising News | PPC Hero
- Slideshare SEO-HERO
- SEO Hero Tools Flashcards | Quizlet Terry Kyle